Any chance of backing our players during games?

rossf

the supporters groups should get together and try and sort something out regarding our songs.

show harmony over new lyrics, with offensive words removed, and go to the record and sun with a news story saying we are changing and so are the words in our songs.

this would reach most of our fans and i think the uptake would be enough that idiots who would still shout would be either evicted or at leats unheard on telly. we need to evolve. im ready and waiting for some leadership

Just posted the following in the better atmosphere poll/thread. Sort of ties in a bit............

I hear what you're saying Jim but I have a suggestion............

Could the Club be approached with a view, come ST renewal time, to state that the Copland for example is going to be the designated singing stand. All renewals of existing STs in the Copland would be on that understanding. Those not wanting to be remain there could be relocated.

The EE, CDL and TBO can remain where they are if they so wish. I'm pretty sure there are enough ST holders in other parts of the ground who want to sing, when added to the existing Copland STs that want to sing, for that stand to be full of singing minded fans.

If the Club was approached and refused to accomodate such a request, then it really would confirm just how much our support is valued as opposed to our money.

Just a thought.

Thats not a bad shout, its along the lines of what the Italian clubs do isnt it? The ultras have their own stand, and, sing non-stop. Something like that would be brilliant (tu)

As fans we are supposed to back our players and manager during the game.

this is generaly done by singing.

howver some of the loudest chants at ibrox nowadays are negative ones directed at either SDM, WS Charlie Adam Lee Mculluch etc

please can we at least back our team while they are playing, iv heard rumours that teams play better when their supporters act like a 12 man!

save any anger for after the game has finished please, especialy anger that is directed to our players. it can hardly be motivating when you hear your own fans shout obscenities at you

in some ways i can agree with what you say about chants of whoever out should not be heard.

but if your also trying to say that a player or manager should not get balled at by 50,000 bears for making an almighty cock up then you may play with the fairies.

in the past when players cocked up and they had the supporters yelling to let them know that this was unacceptable they either got it together quick style or they were destroyed.as supporters should we care about pamperd egoes or our club? i say the club.

i was at a game last season and was told to sit down and shut up by a fellow bear when i shouted at ferguson for a cock up that cost us a goal fair play he is as much entitled to his opinion as i am mine.but the git then sat there and passed out boiled sweets ffs i thought i was in church. now until we get shot of that element and get back to full blooded support and not cheering /clapping mediocrity then those on the pitch and in the board room will continue to drag the club down.

so what do we want the glory or the failure of this still great club.if the glory then lets tell them when they are playing shit and make sure they know it.or the failure and the stench that goes with it.if the failure is what you want then your at the wrong club try gretna they could have done with your support :rangers: