Kris Boyd

Chef

The hatred against Boyd on this board is frightening.

If Kris Boyd was a foreigner we bought for 200k that has scored 90 goals in 120 games we would all be tearing the heid aff it as we type. I don't get why we continually like to knock our own (td)

I know, the amount of times i've seen "rid of boyd", "boyds shite" is terrible, but i BET you these same people knocking him don't fret for a second to cheer when he scores.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the very few times Lafferty has played as a striker he has looked better than Boyd, in the air, first touch, pacey, cant beat a man, a good finisher

You can see why your the man who started a drinking thread.

I don't see what's funny about giving our £3.5m striker a game as a striker?

Boyd was about to be hooked for his performance today until Mendes got injured.

Well why not put him ALONGSIDE our top goal scorer rather than replacing him? It makes no sense?

the very few times Lafferty has played as a striker he has looked better than Boyd, in the air, first touch, pacey, cant beat a man, a good finisher

Lafferty couldnt finish his pie.

:lol:

Was murder.... Then scored 2 goals.

The 2 goals came at the end of the game when ICT were pushing for an equaliser and the game was stretched.

Took him around 43 minutes to win a ball in the air. He has went backwards in recent weeks

Well why not put him ALONGSIDE our top goal scorer rather than replacing him? It makes no sense?

Im no Miller fan, but id still prefer Miller than Lafferty upfront with Boyd tbh.

Did anyone see Miller grab his coat and storm down the tunnel when he was subbed?

The 2 goals came at the end of the game when ICT were pushing for an equaliser and the game was stretched.

Took him around 43 minutes to win a ball in the air. He has went backwards in recent weeks

20 goals is going backwards....

wow.... JUST WOW

doh

Im no Miller fan, but id still prefer Miller than Lafferty upfront with Boyd tbh.

Did anyone see Miller grab his coat and storm down the tunnel when he was subbed?

Same i'd rather have Miller up front too, but i was just putting it into Muff's terms. Haha.

doh

And if Boyd didn't get that 2nd for us we would have been shiting ourselves knowing one mistake would cost us two points. Instead that goal settled the team and took the pressure right off. Boyd finished that game as a contest today by scoring the 2nd goal.

doh

Prove me wrong? Whats he done?

wow.... JUST WOW

doh

Performance wise.

Last 4 games he has been brutal

boyds pretty pish in the air most times when you jumps you could fit a evening times under his feet

his first touch is like that of a baby elephant

so damn slow its un real

when was the last time you seen boyd beat a player?

wow.... JUST WOW

doh

But he doesn't score against shellick. well thank fuck he scores in the other 34 games in the season otherwise we would be truly fucked.

boyds pretty pish in the air most times when you jumps you could fit a evening times under his feet

so damn slow its un real

He beat the goalkeeper today on two occasions.

wow.... JUST WOW

doh

Performance wise.

Last 4 games he has been brutal

Still does a better job than what i've seen Lafferty do.

wow.... JUST WOW

doh

But he doesn't score against shellick. well thank fuck he scores in the other 34 games in the season otherwise we would be truly fucked.

(tu)

so damn slow its un real

FPMSL :lol:

so damn slow its un real

FPMSL :lol:

Bring it on Boyd haters, we are waiting for ya :2g: :lol: