Discipline Discipline Discipline

JTP

Is what we need today. Lets not beat about the bush, the mhanks are pure pi5h, if we get the ball down on the carpet and move it sharp they will loose the rag. The hammer throwers like Robson and Brown will bite and throw themselves about diving in!

Lets show the kunts there is only one footballing team in this city!

WATP

Is what we need today. Lets not beat about the bush, the mhanks are pure pi5h, if we get the ball down on the carpet and move it sharp they will loose the rag. The hammer throwers like Robson and Brown will bite and throw themselves about diving in!

Lets show the kunts there is only one footballing team in this city!

WATP

Spot on mate! (tu):uk:

Discipline will be fine today unless McCulloch plays in the DM role. The last thing we need is giving away daft free kicks in and around the box - this is one area where they have quality. He was guilty of that vs Aberdeen and I see him getting a booking in the first 10mins which will leave him on a knife edge for the rest of the game.

I'd go 4-4-2 and throw everything at them. They can't cope with pressure and if we play cautiously we'll be playing into their arms, they'll be more than happy with a point today.

Mon the Gers (having breakfast then going to my Dad's to watch it - the countdown is now on!)