Di stefano on Limmy tonight

robg58

He gets slated here as he represented saddam and a few other monsters, not much different from findlay representing tobin. Let him dig deep, no matter what anyone says, nobody knows what went on yet, I want to know.

He gets slated here as he represented saddam and a few other monsters, not much different from findlay representing tobin. Let him dig deep, no matter what anyone says, nobody knows what went on yet, I want to know.

He gets slated because he is full of shit. A media whore feeding of our name!

GDS was the man years ago who said he was putting 26 million into Dundee. Surprise surprise it never happened.

Also he was named John not Giovanni(italian for John).He was born in Kidderminster and has a conviction for Fraud.

I don't believe the story that Whyte was duped by Lloyds bank regarding the overdraft. On the one hand GDS tells us to accept Whyte is a very clever man, and the other we're asked to accept that during the takeover, on the critical aspect of ongoing banking facilities Whyte never got any guarantees from Lloyds?

I call :bullshit - Copy:

He gets slated because he is full of shit. A media whore feeding of our name!

GDS was the man years ago who said he was putting 26 million into Dundee. Surprise surprise it never happened.

Also he was named John not Giovanni(italian for John).He was born in Kidderminster and has a conviction for Fraud.

agreed, all they cunts are defo writes, but u don't have the connections he does being full of shit. I was going to say he has access to parliment, but u have to b full of shit to get in there, lol. If he finds out anything on Craig shite or D&P, ill b glad for sure. We wouldn't need guys like this if we had a Scottish government that gave a fuck!

That was the first link I've listened to from him, not my cup of tea.

Don't get me wrong as iv seen him wind up Timmy on twitter and it was usually good crack but sometimes iv thought he was a rocket, I'm just curious what the attraction is, his comments regarding cancer on twitter were nothing short disgraceful, and not appreciated by many bears at the time as it was a pretty raw time for certain people regarding cancer and he knew it, to me this guy ain't funny but that's just my.opinion