Rangers in Hong Kong

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see the claim from soldier blue with facts !

"Durrant, the hangers on and families getting a freebie out of the club for a holiday in HK as they did last year"

I don't think anyone would dispute that that happened - any trip like this anywhere involving anyone will inevitably involve hangers-on and family getting a freebie. That's normal. I'd jump at the chance!

So if there is any argument, it's surely only about whether this was excessive or unjustifiable in the circumstances.

SB1 is on a rant and feels it was.

As BBBB says, most of us are just ignoring him, expecting him to calm down. Notice that apart from you shouting "Where's The Deeds!" it's all quiet :D

SB1 has renewed his S/T and was at Ibrox today getting some more "therapy" so hopefully he will now be as happy as a clam :thumbup:

I personally can't wait to see some more Hong Kong Footie on Rangers TV :21:

Guys , name names paid by rangers ? Let's have an open debate on this for all to see

Assuming that HKRSCs interacted with Ian Durrant's party quite a lot, you could probably save a lot of time and aggro by just telling us the general makeup of the group. :thumbup:

Soldier blue !! Give us the facts ! You put it on an open rangers forum . Back it up with facts

Daz, he's reading other threads and doesn't know you're calling him, because you're not quoting him..

Great to see the club entering these comps but I wont agree with Durrant, the hangers on and families getting a freebie out of the club for a holiday in HK as they did last year. WATP

That should do it. (tu)

Assuming that HKRSCs interacted with Ian Durrant's party quite a lot, you could probably save a lot of time and aggro by just telling us the general makeup of the group. :thumbup:

the HKRSC Brings everyone out to Hong Kong . We,as, blue noses abroad 6 thousand miles away spend our own money to meet our heroes. No cost to to rangers but from us. Who is durrant's party as you mention! Also, we do not post lies on any open forum

Indeed....every penny for the Legends is from the boys in the HKRSC.

And every penny for the youth team to come over is from The Hong Kong Football Club.

SoldierBlue lied.

She is welcome to come back and post any picture she chooses and name any person she chooses.

Alas.......we won't have that pleasure.

LOL.

Indeed....every penny for the Legends is from the boys in the HKRSC.

And every penny for the youth team to come over is from The Hong Kong Football Club.

SoldierBlue lied.

She is welcome to come back and post any picture she chooses and name any person she chooses.

Alas.......we won't have that pleasure.

LOL.

There's a difference between being wrong and lying. (tu)

the HKRSC Brings everyone out to Hong Kong . We,as, blue noses abroad 6 thousand miles away spend our own money to meet our heroes. No cost to to rangers but from us. Who is durrant's party as you mention! Also, we do not post lies on any open forum

Doesn't matter now - the answer that all costs were paid by the HKRSC makes it completely irrelevant how much it costs, or whether everyone's place is justified or not. (tu)

As I understand it, SB1 had wrongly assumed that the club paid for the HK trip for everyone, including the Legends and their families - in which case his ire would be understandable, no?

Bluedaz I was willing to ignore you and your comments BUT nobody calls me a LIAR without retribution being taken but I will keep that till another time. If you had come on here and explained that all costs for ex players and their families was met by RSCHK I would have doffed my cap and profusely apologised. But you didn't you would rather come on here whinging and whining how youre miles away and don't like criticism well tough shit. Having looked at your RSC can you tell me why you support the UoF and agree with withholding ST from the club you purport to love? Just so you know I am an Ulster Loyalist an ex soldier who is a war pensioner a loyal Rangers Supporter and a loyal bear and a Presbyterian and I will not tell you again I do no LIE.