Todays Evening Times

Jasper

Anyone bought it? If so, I hope you can turn to page 7 for me and put my mind at ease.

Theres a 2 page story regarding Strathclydes finest taking 14,000 days off work due to stress. In the article there are 3 pictures, one headlined "murder investigations", one "protest marches" and one "football matches".

In the football matches pic, there are 3 or 4 cops at the front, and by looking closely to the background you can see its Sellik park; a small bit of green railing, and one green, white and yellow scarf.

This is what puzzles me. On first glance at the pic, it appears as if there is an arm reaching up, holding a blue scarf/ribbon of some sort. Now, to my untrained eyes, it looks as if this blue article has been added to the picture, as it looks so fake. Funny thing is, the blue in the picture seems to be the first thing you are drawn to, and unless you took a good look at the picture, anyone could be believed that it was a rangers scarf, in the rangers end.

Now am I being paranoid? Or does this picture try to portray that its Rangers fans that are "causing the stress" for the coppers at football matches?

Please, if you have the paper next to you, have a look.

Haven't seen it but I wouldn't be suprised.

After all this is the paper that photshopped a red hand out of an ulster flag.

Not just one... every flag in every crowd shot.

Upon arriving in Glasgow airport on way back from Fiorentina, I bought every single paper in the airports WH Smith, to see Evening Times treat the people of Ulster with such contempt.