Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs Bru and I went along before the football yesterday to the Bravehound Christmas fare and bought a few wee bits and bobs. Pam was there not only with Broxi, but also a table of home backing for sale to raise funds, she had help from some friends baking some lovely tasty stuff.

Met up again with Jimmy Church who was asking for @govanblue who I said would be back on RM soon needing funds for all manner of things. :thumbsup:

Broxi has just turned 8 months now and is big and strong, he is very laid back and well behaved but also good to see when his sister Gabby came in he wanted to have a wee play with her, so a little rolling around and pup play before settling back to being all sort of grown up again. Pam sent us some pics last night and I took a couple as well so will add them below.

One of the trustees of Bravehound Liz, who is a friend of Fiona and who lives in London was up and came over to pass on her thanks to everyone on RM who has donated to the Broxi fund, everyone at Bravehound is just so grateful for providing the funds for Broxi. I feel it is important to keep letting you know that, they are lovely people.  :thumbup:

One last thing before I post the pics, I will put the link to the Bravehound online shop. I have bought the fleece and it is very good quality and really pleased with it.

https://www.bravehound.co.uk/shop/

I find the picture with Broxi and the other dog amusing because I am sure Broxi is thinking 'just move on small brown dug, I will maybe play after I have been photographed' but then I could be wrong. :mutley:  

Broxiaterskinec.jpg

Broxiaterskinea.jpg

Broxiaterskined.jpg

Broxialanandsusanerskine (2)bb.jpg

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Brilliant Bud ..... always good to see Broxi's development .

:UK:

It is a pleasure to spread some happiness on RM at the moment mate. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

At least he is smiling in those photos 😂

He has tried his best for you Cushy. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is a pleasure to spread some happiness on RM at the moment mate. :thumbsup:

He has tried his best for you Cushy. :lol: 

👍

It is indeed mate and well appreciated .... I love coming into this thread and seeing all the great photos chronicling the progress of Broxi ... you and your better half are doing an excellent job.

Hope your bout of flu is on the way out now .... terrible thing that .... knocks you for six that's for sure ... I hope you are back to yourself soon mate.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

It is indeed mate and well appreciated .... I love coming into this thread and seeing all the great photos chronicling the progress of Broxi ... you and your better half are doing an excellent job.

Hope your bout of flu is on the way out now .... terrible thing that .... knocks you for six that's for sure ... I hope you are back to yourself soon mate.

Thanks mate, I am lucky to have a lady who loves to see Rangers win but does not always watch them play, she also loves the Bravehound dugs, especially Broxi. :thumbup:

I am starting to feel some better now mate, I wanted to still go along yesterday and enjoyed the wee while we were there. I think the old man flu does not get any better the older you get, but it has not been too bad really. :cheers: 

16 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Mrs Bru and I went along before the football yesterday to the Bravehound Christmas fare and bought a few wee bits and bobs. Pam was there not only with Broxi, but also a table of home backing for sale to raise funds, she had help from some friends baking some lovely tasty stuff.

Met up again with Jimmy Church who was asking for @govanblue who I said would be back on RM soon needing funds for all manner of things. :thumbsup:

Broxi has just turned 8 months now and is big and strong, he is very laid back and well behaved but also good to see when his sister Gabby came in he wanted to have a wee play with her, so a little rolling around and pup play before settling back to being all sort of grown up again. Pam sent us some pics last night and I took a couple as well so will add them below.

One of the trustees of Bravehound Liz, who is a friend of Fiona and who lives in London was up and came over to pass on her thanks to everyone on RM who has donated to the Broxi fund, everyone at Bravehound is just so grateful for providing the funds for Broxi. I feel it is important to keep letting you know that, they are lovely people.  :thumbup:

One last thing before I post the pics, I will put the link to the Bravehound online shop. I have bought the fleece and it is very good quality and really pleased with it.

https://www.bravehound.co.uk/shop/

I find the picture with Broxi and the other dog amusing because I am sure Broxi is thinking 'just move on small brown dug, I will maybe play after I have been photographed' but then I could be wrong. :mutley:  

Broxiaterskinec.jpg

Broxiaterskinea.jpg

Broxiaterskined.jpg

Broxialanandsusanerskine (2)bb.jpg

Broxiabcfffeee.jpg

Archived