Lack of creativity

nvager

Davis tries but not getting anywhere. JCD and Nacho having an off game and falling down a lot.

Who does that leave? Thommo is `defensive; Whittaker - every forward pass is poor; Broadfoot - distribution is poor - very poor.

Result big long punts in hope!!

Need a lot more than this.

buffel did well when he came on as a sub. I dont care if we have to pay them £500k if he plays again, its worth the risk to win the title imo. Hes an attacking creative midfielder and we are crying out for one at the moment.

Davis tries but not getting anywhere. JCD and Nacho having an off game and falling down a lot.

Who does that leave? Thommo is `defensive; Whittaker - every forward pass is poor; Broadfoot - distribution is poor - very poor.

Result big long punts in hope!!

Need a lot more than this.

Ferguson is always looking for the forward pass but there is a distinct lack of clever movement up front.

Now and again JCD or Boyd get into decent positions but the majority of the time they are hiding behind defenders.

Anyway Ferguson isn't a creative midfielder. He's just a very good central mid.

Creative mids would be guys like De Boer, Cooper, Laudrup or even Buffel.

Stop looking for miracles from the guy.

The moment motherwell dropped back in the second half Barry controled the game. He got a bit of time and space and had the best 30mins he's had in a long time.

What worries me is when teams come at us he seems to do fuck all most of the time.

Broadfoot is poor as hell going forward, solid at the back but his passing, skill and pace is dam poor.

Novo is always falling on his arse :lol: and i thought JCD had a brighter second half. TBH i feel for the forwards. The lack of creativity in midfield is bloody awful and really doesn't help the lads up front.

Once he got the goal I thought he was bossing the midfield. Recently he won't pass through the centre, but always go wide. Maybe because he had Thomson behind and Davis beside him it gave him move movement and therefore was he able to pass it around more?

BARRY won the fucking game. Whats the problem

This was posted at Half Time - the first half was putrid. They all did a lot better in the second half, but the comments were true for the first half.