players to get out of ibrox

Gaitens08

Cousin, Broadfoot, hemdami and faye have all got to go as cousin has never been commited to us, broadfoot simply isnt good enough for us, hemdami also isnt commited to us and has been poor lately and faye is just a joke. Lets get rid of them and bring in better younger players

Kenny Misser (never really thrilled in his first shot at Rangers), Hemdani has stated his intension to leave months ago, Cousin gave up months ago and Burke, Buffel and Faye should be sent packing. Buffel of course because we would need to spend more money if he plays again, so selling him makes more sense.

Also heard were chasing one of the sporting strikers, cant remember his name, can anyone help with this?

Guest johngers
Kenny Misser (never really thrilled in his first shot at Rangers), Hemdani has stated his intension to leave months ago, Cousin gave up months ago and Burke, Buffel and Faye should be sent packing. Buffel of course because we would need to spend more money if he plays again, so selling him makes more sense.

Also heard were chasing one of the sporting strikers, cant remember his name, can anyone help with this?

His name is Purovic. Milan Purovic.

His name is Purovic. Milan Purovic.

Cheers

Just looked up Milan Purovic, doesn't say to much about him but at 23 years old and 6ft 4 sounds like an interesting signing. Could be just what were needing up front. Big powerful target man. Always prefer that style of play. Not had it since big Hateley and McCoist.

However I hope its NOT Misser and Milan but Boydy and Puro up front. No doubt I'll be disappointed as per usual as I was praying that the Misser deal would fall through at the last minute.

I would like to see us return to our traditional powerful attacking style with a wide player firing in crosses for the big man up front. Always felt that was the Rangers way. Give me a Laudrup type anyday of the week. Thats what I thought Gow was going to be. Lets hope its not Burke trying to do the job as he's not good enough.

The problem is that Clubfoot,Adam,Burke,McCOOluch and Miller are Scottish and that's what Wattie wants.

Notice how there has been no interest in any apart from tentative moves for big Lee.

We couldnae give Broadfoot away never mind sell him cos he's pish.When Motherwell fans slag him then it shows alot.

Just looked up Milan Purovic, doesn't say to much about him but at 23 years old and 6ft 4 sounds like an interesting signing. Could be just what were needing up front. Big powerful target man. Always prefer that style of play. Not had it since big Hateley and McCoist.

However I hope its NOT Misser and Milan but Boydy and Puro up front. No doubt I'll be disappointed as per usual as I was praying that the Misser deal would fall through at the last minute.

I would like to see us return to our traditional powerful attacking style with a wide player firing in crosses for the big man up front. Always felt that was the Rangers way. Give me a Laudrup type anyday of the week. Thats what I thought Gow was going to be. Lets hope its not Burke trying to do the job as he's not good enough.

would rather have lafferty who is the exact same kind of player of him and he is a gers fan

craigyrfc11 Posted Jun 13 2008, 07:45 PM

Kenny Miller Out

why get oan kenny millers side, yeah he has played for celtic but hes not there anymore, hes done well for scotland and walter knows how to play him, gee the guy a chance a think hellbe a good player for us, and anyone that thinks he kissed the celtic badge should get there eyes tested he does the same celebration everytime.

Follow follow :rangers: