Strike Force

gersmad11

Opinions on all the srtikers we have got, as if looks like we have signed 3 in the space of 6 days.

I think Cousin will leave so tht means it's ok to buy 1 maybe 2 strikers but 3 strikers it casts a doubt on Boydy future which i think is shocking. he basically single handedly won the CIS & Scottish Cup for us and still can't get a game.

Boyd upfront defo for me but who else.

:unionflag: :rangers:

I think this also means that Novo gets shafted again. I just don't understand this approach...Lafferty, Miller, and Velicka aren't bad players but we have guys that have been heroes and have won huge matches for us that are basically being shown the bench or the door.

walter will still on occasion play 1 up-front and history tells us miller will start.

when he plays 2 up-front, reckon it will be any 2 from lafferty,miller,velicka and boyd.

reckon cousin and jcd will be for the off.

I think this also means that Novo gets shafted again. I just don't understand this approach...Lafferty, Miller, and Velicka aren't bad players but we have guys that have been heroes and have won huge matches for us that are basically being shown the bench or the door.

With Naimsitha nd Burke out I expect Novo is going to play on the wing for most of the season.

With Naimsitha nd Burke out I expect Novo is going to play on the wing for most of the season.

i hope not, hes "ok" on the wings but we have suffered this season from having people playing "ok" Novo is not a winger and we need to get a proper winger in. I am fed up with playing people out of position. Novo can be a supersub but if we are going to start with him as our first choice right winger we will be in trouble. Dont get me wrong i love wee nacho but hes better through the middle. Cousin will be gone soon and i suspect darcheville might be gone as well which is a shame as he looks a decent player but hes never fully fit.

for ten years now celtic have had better fire power than us and now we have five guys who can get 15 to 20 a season. We now have a great attack and i must thank walter smith.

What you fail to mention is that they had quality midfielders who could SUPPLY the strikers with quality service.

We can buy 100 strikers, If you dont get service to them, you dont score

I think miller and lafferty will play more in europe and boydy and velicka will play more in the league, novo will play more in the wings and darch wont feature much only as a sub every now and again. The best strike force ive seen at ibrox for a long time.