Midfielders - who should go?

Midfielders - options available at Rangers  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Midfielders - who should go if u have to choose?

• Buffel
    • Ferguson
    • Hemdani
    • Thomson
    • Adam
    • Burke
    • Naismith
    • Beasley
    • Mcculloch
    • Dailly
    • Other(s)

Hemdani as Walter wont use him, and it doesnt work with him Thomson and Ferguson.

Burke as he is always injured.

McCulloch becuase I dont think he us good enough and gives away to many freekicks.

I would keep Tam Buffel, even though Walter doesnt like him, as he is creative and we could have been doing with him rather than playing an injured KT and/or BF.

dailly might as well stay, he's fine against the st mirrens of this world, and useful for kicking people in the back of the knee.

hemdani can definitly go, and i used to like burke but getting fed up of him now.

i'd let adam stay though - i wouldnt play him out wide, just use him for cover in the middle, and see if he can develop into a decent player - i still think he has some potential.

and i would love it if mcculloch left but i can't see it happening. i think walter already said he wasnt for sale after the stoke bid anyway.

dailly wasnt mentioned at first cos he isnt technically fully on the books...is he?

:unsure:

Oh yes!!!

1.0 to you!

why are you asking this question surely priority is bringing in quality a midfielder, then get rid of dross ,hemdani (too slow) adam( world cup willie baw) and why the f--k he signed mcculloch ,ill never know . who do you think should go

Hemdani... has past it... he doesnt cut it for me... doesnt show any commitment..

Mcculloch...personnaly i fink he is a waste of space....what does he actually contribute towards the team?

Dailly.... i think we can find a better defensive midfielders in stead of scraping the bottom of the barrel..

For me

Buffel: like him but don't think he has got a chance so better if we get some money

Ferguson: Think his best days are long gone and he has a negitive influance on the younger players having a go when he should be look at himself.

Hemdani: Think Thomson can do his job and I don't believe he can play at the top level as all his cup final performaces showed.

Adam: Say no more 1st division at best

Burke: Winger who can't cross a ball, good runs at times but no end product.

For me

Buffel: like him but don't think he has got a chance so better if we get some money

Ferguson: Think his best days are long gone and he has a negitive influance on the younger players having a go when he should be look at himself.

Hemdani: Think Thomson can do his job and I don't believe he can play at the top level as all his cup final performaces showed.

Adam: Say no more 1st division at best

Burke: Winger who can't cross a ball, good runs at times but no end product.

all round good reply.... would like ferguson to stay and help coach...