Kyle Lafferty v Scott McDonald

Just watched BBC Scotland news. What a Joke. McDonald signs for celtic (thought he'd already done that)and Kyle Lafferty signs for Rangers. We sign a new player and all you get is the back of his heed. McDonald however gets full coverage and the chance to vent his spleen about how great ra selik are.

This is getting worse.

Scotsport last season, now BBC Scotland. Im running out of channels to watch.

Who cares?

Obviously I care enough to say something on here.

Thanks for your input

No danger (tu):D

Seriously though I am past caring about what coverage we get by the mhedia. If that is what you want to worry about then so be it.

Who cares?

Obviously I care enough to say something on here.

Thanks for your input

No danger (tu):D

Seriously though I am past caring about what coverage we get by the mhedia. If that is what you want to worry about then so be it.

I dont care about whats written, but more about how we are shown on the telly by the media. Reports on Manchester were over the top, showing that lot more than us its getting more and more like selik tv. Hardly non biased reporting.

The newspapers don't count as I never buy any. Only if the sun's doing the £9.50 holidays would I buy a paper.

Just watched BBC Scotland news. What a Joke. McDonald signs for celtic (thought he'd already done that)and Kyle Lafferty signs for Rangers. We sign a new player and all you get is the back of his heed. McDonald however gets full coverage and the chance to vent his spleen about how great ra selik are.

This is getting worse.

he hasn't signed yet mate. Gow holding up the transfer. Stop popping the para pills and chillax. :bouncy:

This is getting worse.

he hasn't signed yet mate. Gow holding up the transfer. Stop popping the para pills and chillax. :bouncy:

well said dude......