Arthur Numan

PeteLove

Was watching this guy on the telly the other day doing an interview during the Euros.

Anyway, part of the clip, he was playing football with his kids. He still looked exceptional, touch and composure still there I see.

Yes guys I realise it was only his kids, one of whom couldn't have been older than 3... but from what I seen, surely he could still do a job for us at LB?

Papac is a good player, but Numan could be suitable back-up.. and who knows, may even do a Davey Weir?

Thoughts?

Was watching this guy on the telly the other day doing an interview during the Euros.

Anyway, part of the clip, he was playing football with his kids. He still looked exceptional, touch and composure still there I see.

Yes guys I realise it was only his kids, one of whom couldn't have been older than 3... but from what I seen, surely he could still do a job for us at LB?

Papac is a good player, but Numan could be suitable back-up.. and who knows, may even do a Davey Weir?

Thoughts?

i'm fairly sure broadfoot could've kept his composure against a 3 year old.

numan will be 39 in december, i really can't see him bursting down the left flank and taking on his man!