The team as it stands

bluedup

Put it this way,the way things are shaping up this will be the team to face Kaunas.

-----------------McGregor----------------

Bambi--------Carlos--------Weir-------Papac

---------Brahim------------Dailly---------

----------------Thommo--------------

Novo-------------Miller---------------McCulloch

2 centre halves at full back

a centre half in midfield

2 strikers as wingers

and a prick who couldnae score in a brothel up front

I really don't feel that confident at the moment but things could yet change. I expect Walter to continue to use the same system as last season, although I would be delighted to be proved wrong, and that system cries out for pace from midfield and the wide players. At present I cannot see where this is going to come from. I also feel that big Kirk, although I give him ten out of ten for effort, is simply not good enough. Overall I do not think our squad instills confidence. However, I do not regard selic as any great squad either. Will have to wait until I have seen at least a couple of matches before we have a real idea of how things will pan out.

As I mentioned earlier there isn't much to separate them at present so really it will probably come down to who brings in real quality before the season starts.

I expect one club will be ambitious with their spending over the next week or two and I just hope that club is Rangers.

Celtic don't need a great squad to beat us, that's my worry.

At least they have wingers playing as wingers, midfielders playing as midfielders, strikers playing up front etc etc.