Still Numb!

bluereason

I am still numb after that! I am just home from the game and I cant beleive what happened in that second half! I actually said the guys round me that the first half was one of the best halfs Rangers have played all season.....pressing and harrying and going all out attack...it was a joy to watch at times. And then......the second half.........well what the f*ck happened there? Lafferty was starting to look every penny of the money we paid for him and then he got injured.

Some of the attacking play and one touch football in the first half was a joy to behold and I was beaming with pride and then the second half sucked the life out of not only me but everyone around me! Both of Hearts goals were defended terribly and dare I say it the heads look like they are well down now!

I am still numb after that! I am just home from the game and I cant beleive what happened in that second half! I actually said the guys round me that the first half was one of the best halfs Rangers have played all season.....pressing and harrying and going all out attack...it was a joy to watch at times. And then......the second half.........well what the f*ck happened there? Lafferty was starting to look every penny of the money we paid for him and then he got injured.

Some of the attacking play and one touch football in the first half was a joy to behold and I was beaming with pride and then the second half sucked the life out of not only me but everyone around me! Both of Hearts goals were defended terribly and dare I say it the heads look like they are well down now!

yeah its totally baffling unbelievable...they only manage to play well for one half....no way we should have dropped points today

two weekends of pain in a row

canny take it