Fleck

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Fleck gettin ready to come on for Dailly about 5mins before we scored? Then as soon as we did, he got told to sit down again? I kept asking my dad if he'd come on yet but there was superstar dailly still on the park. Surely we needed to get some fresh attacking legs on and go for the win??!!Walter was happy with the one goal as far as I can see, absolute disgrace! No bottle or sense of urgency to gamble, fucking cautious Walter is ruining this club

He didn't come on because;

1)Dailly done well at the backpost to set up the goal

2)At 1-1, losing the game 2-1 would be simply criminal. Rather than risk a point, Walter decided to stay as it was.

I think that aswell.I kept asking why the fuck he wasn't on yet,was going nuts because it was taken that long to bring him on,but it's like that every week at ibrox,it takes them so long to get our subs on the park why? how the fuck can u not just put him on when he's ready but mo they wait about 5/10 mins before they bring someone on.

He didn't come on because;

1)Dailly done well at the backpost to set up the goal

2)At 1-1, losing the game 2-1 would be simply criminal. Rather than risk a point, Walter decided to stay as it was.

point 2 - Its that kind of attitude and approach that may ultimately cost us the league again.