Seems like a stupid statement but...

Swagger

the outcome of the title now lies solely with Walter Smith. Of course McCoist and Macdowall will have input but going on the basis Celtic win can he possibly go with the cautious approach ?

If Bougherra is out I cant see Dundee Utd not scoring so even if rangers do manage to get in front I dont think a single goal will be enough. The Hibs game summed it up - never looked like scoring in a terrible first half and invited Hibs to come out and get in front ( and UTD are a better team than them ) then a massive difference in the second half when hibs were pretty much pinned back.

Its basically a must win cup final so I hope to fuck he sends out a forward thinking team - dont get me wrong a lucky 1-0 will do but I cant see that being the case - there will be goals - Rangers have to get in front - chasing the final game is never going to work

This game is going to be fuckin nerve-racking! Watching the final 10 minutes of the hivs / ceptic game was worse than an old firm. Cant imagine what ours v dundee utd will be like :marv:

I agree. I thought the last minutes of the ceptic's game on sunday was worse than old firm. Was so never racking and we needed that favour that hibs done us (tu)

i think we will know by the line up what kind of message hes giving the boys.

got to be 2 up front for me, miller and boyd...id even go with novo on the right and davo in the middle. edu has done ok but hes been hiding the last couple of games and drifting out too long. This would send a good statement out in my opinion:

Alexander

Whittaker

Papac

Weir

BOUGHERRA

Novo

Lafferty

Mendes

Davis

Miller

boyd

i think we will know by the line up what kind of message hes giving the boys.

got to be 2 up front for me, miller and boyd...id even go with novo on the right and davo in the middle. edu has done ok but hes been hiding the last couple of games and drifting out too long. This would send a good statement out in my opinion:

Alexander

Whittaker

Papac

Weir

BOUGHERRA

Novo

Lafferty

Mendes

Davis

Miller

boyd

something smells? :angry: