I can finally celebrate our league win (and hopefully double)

I have been in a shit small town in Australia for a week without internet access or a pub showing the Gers game. I arrived on Sunday frantically trying to find a pub which was showing the game only to find that there was none. I had to rely on Brissyger to send me texts with score updates (thanks for that Brissy) but I could not even get drunk and celebrate because I was sharing a cabin with my work manager and I was working the next day. I have just watched the highlights for the first time and it has made me so fucking happy. I am so happy to be a bear today and I am finally going to get stupidly drunk and celebrate our double tonight. All that I have left to say is:

:gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad:

Thought you were just out the jail Dado

It fucking felt like I was in the Jail. Only difference is I wasn't getting buggered in the shower.

Leave Celtic Boys Club out of it :D