Todd Cantwell

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Outstanding last year, massive problem to us this year. I'm not buying the narrative he's out of position and it's impacting him.

Needs to get a grip soon

Agree. Im not buying the "out of position" thing either.. constantly losing the ball and passing it to nobody has nothing to do with position. Also, he has the freedom to roam by the looks of things.

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Spot on mate. 

Hands up in the air blaming someone else every time it goes wrong as well as his social media stuff is going to start pissing people off as well.

He needs to start concentrating on the things that he is good at and stop his diving and moaning. He just needs to man up.

Just now, johanhentze said:

He needs to start concentrating on the things that he is good at and stop his diving and moaning. He just needs to man up.

I'll be honest, I don't mind someone 'diving' to win something for the team, he seems to be more interested in that than playing though. 

So fucking talented, maybe that shit is the reason he is playing in Scotland though.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Outstanding last year, massive problem to us this year. I'm not buying the narrative he's out of position and it's impacting him.

Needs to get a grip soon

I think he's bought into his hype and wants to be seen as a leader which results in him getting involved in things where he probably doesn't need to be, like dropping into defensive midfield trying to win tackles when that should've been the job of Lundstram and Cifuentes.  Then when he gets the ball he's trying to be creative from deep rather than further up the pitch.

He either needs to play as the number 10 closer to Danilo or some time on the bench because being out wide just doesn't suit him or the team.

Has the ability. Not showing it. Don’t know if he is trying too hard, believing his own press or playing out of position. 

Needs to keep his head down and play through it. Cut out the nonsense like that dive in the first half. It doesn’t work on the right for now so if he can’t stake a claim more central then bench him but surely he deserves as much of a shot at it as Lammers has been given. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Would genuinely try and make some money on him in January to try and get Clement some fees for players.

Him and Yilmaz are prime candidates for sales.

Throw in Dessers and Lammers. Buy one get one free ! 

21 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Needs to get a grip soon

Needs a good left kick to the baws.

Not good enough this season.

Outstanding?? Aye.... when the pressure was off last season.

Mentality?

Lacking?

Same old... same old

Was hoping to see more from Cantwell the day,  gave him a pass before cause he was just back from injury and being phased back into the team but after two weeks working with the squad I was expecting him to be back in good form today. Disappointing and agree with the OP the out of position thing is nonsense good players should be able to adapt its not like it’s his first game in that position fs