Rangers Media League

CooperSF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfsburg 2-0 Juventus

although i won, gettin a little pissed off with gettin taken down when through 1 on 1

can honestly say i havent done it to anyone in this league. That maybe the way you play the game but if someone brakes your team down just accept they are through on goal :mad:

Wolfsburg 2-0 Juventus

although i won, gettin a little pissed off with gettin taken down when through 1 on 1

can honestly say i havent done it to anyone in this league. That maybe the way you play the game but if someone brakes your team down just accept they are through on goal :mad:

mate, if anything it works in your favour realli...

i fucked myself really...it would have made a bettter game if i had let you go through...my attacking would have been a lot better....

Wolfsburg 2-0 Juventus

mate, if anything it works in your favour realli...

i fucked myself really...it would have made a bettter game if i had let you go through...my attacking would have been a lot better....

maybe so.. but i think my defence could deal with your attacking.

but really does piss me off when through and get taken out

Wolfsburg 2-0 Juventus

basically tho, you would not have won the match if i didnt take you down and got sent off....

i was the better team up and till that point ...

so theres no need to be angry mate....

with 11 i would have won.....

Liverpool 1-4 Inter Milan

Goodgame mate

Edit : I wasn't trying to toy at all, i was going for more! :P

I should've score with Zanetti but he's stupid shite cunt. :lol:

Good goal with Gerrard btw