Mafia 2

Danny

Looks utterly, utterly stunning.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-mafia-ii/51068

I loved the original, which is going back 7 years now. One of the best games I've ever played. This sequel looks to be the modern day equivalent. And my word it looks it.

Out next year, and looks well worth the wait.

If you say it was out 7 years ago then that made me 10 and I can still remember the game :lol:

Can remember one of the missions where you had to fuck up a race car and so on, then the next day you had to race or along they lines!

Was a brilliant game for it's time and I hope the sequel has the same wow factor.

Mafia was an epic game, big shame it won't work on my new laptop!

I can't believe it's been 7 years, jeez, i reckon it'd still be a cracker of a game nowadays! The music too was fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...
the concept of the game is nice, the graphics for me are very poor. and modelling is poor also -

It's not that bad, isn't THE BEST i've seen out there on the next-gen consoles, but also not the worst!

it looks very "GTA4" but still looks like a good game none the less

I'd say it has the potential to be far better than GTA4. The worst part of GTA4 was the storyline, something that the last Mafia game was stronger on.

I'd say it has the potential to be far better than GTA4. The worst part of GTA4 was the storyline, something that the last Mafia game was stronger on.

aye mate i could write a better storyline thatn the one in GTA4, the graphics ect. look like GTA4 though and it looks like liberty city in GTA4 in some parts of that video :P

I just downloaded first Mafia. Off to play it :D

By this you mean a legal purchase download of course...

Hope you enjoy what is a wonderful game.

aye mate i could write a better storyline thatn the one in GTA4, the graphics ect. look like GTA4 though and it looks like liberty city in GTA4 in some parts of that video :P

Possibly because both games are set in pseudo-New York locations. Liberty City IS New York effectively. So if another game sets itself in a sort of New York-esque place, of course it will look similar to GTA.

Possibly because both games are set in pseudo-New York locations. Liberty City IS New York effectively. So if another game sets itself in a sort of New York-esque place, of course it will look similar to GTA.

probably :craphead:

I just downloaded first Mafia. Off to play it :D

By this you mean a legal purchase download of course...

Hope you enjoy what is a wonderful game.

Of coarse :pipe:

I've still got the game for the PS2 but it's fucked.

Although only played it and completed it when I was 10 11 so can only remember I good little bit of it. What I can remember is that I loved it and thought it was brilliant.