1 vs 100

CooperSF

I usually get over 100,000 not sure of the actual score though.

I reckon most of us will get quite big scores as we all know about football and I notice the football questions are the ones which tend to get you the most points - it's a load of pasty faced virgins you're playing against after all :pipe:

:lol: r u not a ps3 punter? or have they got it aswell?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it depends how many people happen to be in the same room as you, as I'm shite at the music questions for example... has anyone here been in the mob yet? Playing in the Extended Play shows makes you more likely to be in it apparently!

How do you get prizes?

I believe there are prizes on the Friday live show - big stuff for the One, and live arcade games, MS points and gamerscore etc for the Mob.

Most people would be part of the crowd, not the Mob. Still answering questions etc though. You wouldn't have been in the 100 tonight as it's just a free-for-all sort of thing against everyone else. Basically like you say for high scores.

Most people would be part of the crowd, not the Mob. Still answering questions etc though. You wouldn't have been in the 100 tonight as it's just a free-for-all sort of thing against everyone else. Basically like you say for high scores.

ah right.....i wanna get into the main one then

Just to disappoint everyone. There are no MS points and prizes, it takes 4-6 weeks for Microsoft to send you an email with a redeem code. No rewards are given to under 18's because it is "breaking the law!

There are also no achievements until the full version comes out, which you have to buy

Eh? how can there be no prizes, but at the same time it takes MS weeks to send you the code?

Also I believe charging for the full game when it comes out of beta is speculation is it not?

Anyone else feel sorry for the big ginger fat guy who fucked up on the first question tonight?!

Eh? how can there be no prizes, but at the same time it takes MS weeks to send you the code?

Also I believe charging for the full game when it comes out of beta is speculation is it not?

Anyone else feel sorry for the big ginger fat guy who fucked up on the first question tonight?!

Worded it wrong. No big prizes in the Beta version and the MS points take the 4-6 weeks to get

Ah OK.

There are prizes in the beta now though, but yeah they aren't massive tonight was digital camera and 10,000 MS points. Presumably it's a good digital camera and not one they got off ebay for a fiver.

Ah OK.

There are prizes in the beta now though, but yeah they aren't massive tonight was digital camera and 10,000 MS points. Presumably it's a good digital camera and not one they got off ebay for a fiver.

or the ones from burton in the fathers day gadgets bit that work for exactly 12minutes