Advice for football manager games

Bear

It is years since i played one of these games and i always anjoyed them. What is the best football manager game for me to put on my laptop lads?

I like to watch the games while they are played as well.

I'm a retard when it comes to these things, well, most things actually, but i know we have a lot of gamers on here so any advice is welcome.

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

Football Manager 2009 is without question the best football manager there is. I'd thoroughly recommend going out and buying it now. If you need any advice for tactics, players to buy etc then just ask. Also there are plenty of sites to download graphics as well so you have the proper logos and kits for all the teams you like. This year they introduced a 3D match engine that allows you to view the games as well (tu)

Be warned you will lose hours of your life to this game.

Football Manager 2009 is without question the best football manager there is. I'd thoroughly recommend going out and buying it now. If you need any advice for tactics, players to buy etc then just ask. Also there are plenty of sites to download graphics as well so you have the proper logos and kits for all the teams you like. This year they introduced a 3D match engine that allows you to view the games as well (tu)

Be warned you will lose hours of your life to this game.

You should be a marketing guru ;)

Cheers