HDMI problems

Rennie

When i stick the ps3 on i just get a blank black screen when i go to hdmi, i stick it onto AV and i can get a picture, ive tried restarting it but still no luck

can anyone help?

When you turn on the PS3, hold down the power button till you hear 2 beeps.

aye i've tried that. says new hardware found - HDMI cable then says wait and see if you get a picture for 30seconds or something and i put it onto HDMI and the screen is just black.

aye i've tried that. says new hardware found - HDMI cable then says wait and see if you get a picture for 30seconds or something and i put it onto HDMI and the screen is just black.

Got another cable to try?

nah, i'll give it another go later on but if it doesnt work i'll just go out and get a new cable and see if that works

nah, i'll give it another go later on but if it doesnt work i'll just go out and get a new cable and see if that works

I had a similar problem, and it sorted itself out.