Pedro on soccer am

simon

im gettin a bit suspicious on the mendes situation. 1st misses falkirk game and were told back for the hearts game,

now missing the hearts game and turning up on soccer am? Are rangers tryin to raise his profile to punt him whilst

ensuring he doesnt pick up any real injuries? its just gettin a bit to similar carlos the judas for me

wat you'se think?

Aye all the big clubs decide who they want to sign based on who appears on Soccer am (tu).

My dad came up with similar theories about Pedro (and similarities to the Carlos situation) on the way to the Falkirk game, but I don't see the same similarities.

I really can't see Pedro leaving Rangers because where else will he get at least six CL games this season?

Further, the club is already making significant savings on last season with two big earners gone, as well as a few others such as Adam and Gow. If Mendes was sold, he would have to be replaced with a quality signing and I can't see we could replace him with anyone any better- so there wouldn't be any point in selling him unless he really wasn't happy (when he appears to be).

Sorry, Sunday morning pre-Hearts rant, think I may need to go back to slep now :angry: