Club Deck Loyal

ekbear93

I was just wondering if anyone knows what has happened to the CDL this season. Noticed that the banner is still up but only about three of the guys left. Have they split up or been banned or just not bothered renewing their season tickets?

They're still going, a lot of their members moved away during the summer for various reasons.

Hagi is running the group again and they have 12 new members joining as far as I know.

They're still going, a lot of their members moved away during the summer for various reasons.

Hagi is running the group again and they have 12 new members joining as far as I know.

(tu) cheers, glad they are getting some new members in. Get the sing song back in the Club Deck, it would be :anguish: without them mind you.

(tu) cheers, glad they are getting some new members in. Get the sing song back in the Club Deck, it would be :anguish: without them mind you.

Would be great to get something like this in the Govan stand!

Club deck is :anguish:

If it wasn't for those guys you would here a pin drop.

Mind sitting in it about a year ago and the looks I was getting because I was getting up and singing was funny. Then some old yin told me to sit down...ahh Ibrox these days :(