How does it work

How does the forum work

As a newbie i am intersted in how the forum operates

Are the positions such as Mod democatically voted for by means of canvasing or by self selection

Who decides how it is run, who set the rules, or is it open to contructive debate

As a newbie, i am just intersted as to how it operates

Please advise .....................

How does the forum work

As a newbie i am interested in how the forum operates

Are the positions such as Mod democratically voted for by means of canvasing or by self selection

Who decides how it is run, who set the rules, or is it open to constructive debate

As a newbie, i am just interested as to how it operates

The forum works by replying/reading threads in various sections. Sections include Bearsden (strictly Rangers), General football/sport (anything sport related) , off-topic (a place to post general threads/GIP/banter etc) , the debate chamber ( for serious conversions/issues) , other sections include tech, design etc.

You need to ask a mod on how to become a mod.

Canadaready, badger, dado, jadams are the head honchos - they set the rules - it is fairly relaxed. Admin/mods only intervene in threads if it gets personal - Ive yet to see them scrub a legitimate thread. They don't hand out bannings like sweeties like other forums.

There are a lot of strong and stubborn characters on here that you can either deal with or hit the ignore button, just because people have high post counts doesn't mean anything -everyone takes a ribbing, you have to understand not everyone will agree with your opinion, this gangster loyal phrase that goes round is a lot of pish (tu)

How does the forum work

Are the positions such as Mod democratically voted for by means of canvasing or by self selection

Who decides how it is run, who set the rules, or is it open to constructive debate

The forum works by replying/reading threads in various sections. Sections include Bearsden (strictly Rangers), General football/sport (anything sport related) , off-topic (a place to post general threads/GIP/banter etc) , the debate chamber ( for serious conversions/issues) , other sections include tech, design etc.

Canadaready, badger, dado, jadams are the head honchos - they set the rules - it is fairly relaxed. Admin/mods only intervene in threads if it gets personal - Ive yet to see them scrub a legitimate thread. They don't hand out bannings like sweeties like other forums.

There are a lot of strong and stubborn characters on here that you can either deal with or hit the ignore button, just because people have high post counts doesn't mean anything -everyone takes a ribbing, you have to understand not everyone will agree with your opinion, this gangster loyal phrase that goes round is a lot of pish (tu)

fuck off you talk shite :pipe:

How does the forum work

A very fair summary Tommy!