Sing banned songs, Listen to Andy Goram Speak & Get a 3 Course Meal

Canadaready

dont want to spoil the party, but when in florida in the summer with my mate, his brother stays there and was out and about with goram as he was doing a dinner for a narsa convention, and was on the golf course during the day, drinking like a fish, boozing at the dinner, and when it came to speaking, all he did was the "shoo" song, gave it large with that, and sat down pissed, too pissed to speak. allegedly had a bust up with his bit fluff, almost caused a riot i'm told.

in the morning, he resigned his membership, or whatever he had after being paid and catered for with flights hotel and food.

so, as i said, only a coverstaion when at a party in orlando, but this happened allegedly the week before i got there.

do hope this an exageration, but i have heard similiar stories of the same nature though.

I don't know what happened in Florida, but this year's narsa convention was in Niagara, where I enjoyed

a few nights' of Andy's company and never saw him sing the 'shoo song' or have any bust up.

He was great company in Canada, just as he was when he joined travistrek earlier this year on the WHW.