Is there any fear that we will lose our title?

djgazbcm

Yes!

Celtics grasp on propaganda and their influence in the media means the referees will be under continual pressure to hamper our Title defence. If they continue to spoil our consistency of selection by booking our players more often than they do Celtic players I fear the worse.

But, having said that there was plenty of reasons to be cheerful at the weekend:

1. The pressure - we handled it they didn't.

2. The players missing the game - they couldn't take advantage.

3. We seemed to (by all accounts) play in spits and spats and were happy just to play at 70%.

So, we can't be too cocky - remember the importance of consistency in selection!

Although their grasp on the media is ever so slightly coming back to haunt them. At the same time, their squealing is being taken far less seiously than it used to be. You can always tell when THEY are scared, britney starts his nonsense again

no, they are such a poor side they will drop plenty of points between now and may. I can see it being blue and whitewash in the old firm games this year. We need to worry about ourselves though we arent much better. A couple of quality players in the right positions and we could dominate the spl for years to come. Mowbray doesnt have a clue in europe, if hes still here next summer it will be another season outside the champions league for them. Another good run for us next year should see our debt substantially reduced.

Last time we had a team that i was truly confident in that we could go away from home and beat anybody in the SPL was 2003.

Lets be honest, there's not alot between us and Timothy - we probably have the advantage of a more experienced manager - but we're not guaranteed of beating anybody away from home in the SPL anymore.