leave from the above pub for home games only

pm me if interested in joining :21::uk:

All members are required to wear a silly hat to the game. :P

only one of us darling

and it shrunk in the wash

so he gave it too me

coz i have the smaller head

• 2 weeks later...
How many of you use the bus Davie? Hardly know any cunt that drinks in the Crimson anymore or I would be in a lot more often. Except my uncle Billy. :lol:

It's just Davie and his old mate on a tandem. :pipe:

Aye. Was considering joining them but couldn't afford a fiver membership fee AND a set of stunt pegs.

How many of you use the bus Davie? Hardly know any cunt that drinks in the Crimson anymore or I would be in a lot more often. Except my uncle Billy. :lol:

lol

the two loyal

yeah i know Billy g4rry

yer more than welcome to come in m8

always a warm welcome assured

just pap me in a taxi if ye trip over me on the way in

hee! hee! that's what I told him and that he can sit on the crossbar with the pies.

Aye. Was considering joining them but couldn't afford a fiver membership fee AND a set of stunt pegs.

Stunt pegs. :lol: :lol:

hee! hee! that's what I told him and that he can sit on the crossbar with the pies.

ahem

is this slag fekin Davie night :pipe:

ahem

Aye ya baldy bassa :D

ahem

Aye ya baldy bassa :D

ya cheeky teenager

al kik yer haw maws