Orlando RSC at the george&dragon

JB1

Thanks to all down at the george and dragon and the boys from the Orlando Rangers supporters club for putting on the game today! Best moeny ive spent all holiday and a great result to go with a great atmosphere !!!!

Well in boydy

wrtp

No surrender!

Well be back! Go to watch the games everytime were here at summer and xmas! Had previously gone to the fox and the hound much beter down at G&D !!

Keep up the good work

wrtp

Well be back! Go to watch the games everytime were here at summer and xmas! Had previously gone to the fox and the hound much beter down at G&D !!

Keep up the good work

wrtp

Ask for big Ian the next time your in and I'll buy you a beer. :cheers:

Keep up the good work

wrtp

Nice one mate take care! pretty sure i met u or colin last time! was wearing a bright adidas top today,there with ma mum!!

Follow follow!

Keep up the good work

wrtp

you never say that to me and crawf :anguish:

see you on the 7th big man and i will buy you a beer(just 1 mind you)

Thanks to all down at the george and dragon and the boys from the Orlando Rangers supporters club for putting on the game today! Best moeny ive spent all holiday and a great result to go with a great atmosphere !!!!

Well in boydy

wrtp

No surrender!

is that you peter?

Well in boydy

wrtp

No surrender!

is that you peter?

Nah its jonny!

Well in boydy

wrtp

No surrender!

is that you peter?

Nah its jonny!

my apologies