Granite City RSC

TheNuts

i hope you have more success with this bus than i did

the guy that runs it couldnt have been more unhelpful when i was trying to find a pub to watch a CL tie last november

thats the reason i opened this thread...cause id really like more info on it!!!

a place to drink would be the northern bar on george street!...you looking for somewhere tonight?

the guy that runs it couldnt have been more unhelpful when i was trying to find a pub to watch a CL tie last november

a place to drink would be the northern bar on george street!...you looking for somewhere tonight?

no mate im from glasgow and going to game

i was on course in sheepland and looking for a gers friendly bar

ive waited outside the grounds waiting on this guy to give him tickets and he treated me pretty poorly-he wont ever get a tkt from me again

no mate im from glasgow and going to game

i was on course in sheepland and looking for a gers friendly bar

ive waited outside the grounds waiting on this guy to give him tickets and he treated me pretty poorly-he wont ever get a tkt from me again

orite,aye im from glasgow but study up here as a student, so a bus that goes down cheap for matchdays would have been perfect, but the guy gave me hardly any info apart from they all drink at northern bar.

I go to the Northern with my mates now and then. Good atmosphere on the last day of the season last year (tu)

The lounge is pretty decent but the bar's a little more hardcore. Friday night tonight so there's bound to be a few ambulances / meat wagons outside later on :sherlock:

I go to the Northern with my mates now and then. Good atmosphere on the last day of the season last year (tu)

The lounge is pretty decent but the bar's a little more hardcore. Friday night tonight so there's bound to be a few ambulances / meat wagons outside later on :sherlock:

didnt realise it was like that..why?!