Modnation Racers

BasileBoliSoup

New kart racing game like Mario Kart for the PS3 with the ability to create your own drivers, tracks and karts and share them with other users. Had a look at some of the creations and they are brilliant, seems like a good game for a laugh. Not been playing any racing games for a while and it's something different from the other racers I've got like Dirt 2 and Shift. Anyone thinking of getting it?

So basically it's Little Big Planet racing? To be honest, I didn't like LBP, and couldn't be bothered making levels and what not, but this looks simpler to build your own races. I've got a fair few games to play at the moment, so it's not a priority, but I may look into it in the future.

Suppose it's like that in that you can create stuff. I wouldn't bother making much stuff if I got it, would just search for things that other folk had made and download them. :lol:

Maybe have a go at making a track as it seems really easy, there's folk recreating just about every famous track you can think of. Like to see someone try the Nurburgring, that would take ages to do.