Get in touch with Walter or Ally

rfc50

Guys,just to lookin to chat with Walter or Ally and organise a meet or something similar for my extremely premature twin boys who are still here now 2 and half years later.Am a member of 1st Lurgan RSC and would appreciate any help in this before Walter and Ally go their seperate ways at the end of the new season!!

Guys,just to lookin to chat with Walter or Ally and organise a meet or something similar for my extremely premature twin boys who are still here now 2 and half years later.Am a member of 1st Lurgan RSC and would appreciate any help in this before Walter and Ally go their seperate ways at the end of the new season!!

Phone Ibrox and ask for Jardine?

Best Wishes for your little ones

opportunityknox

ibrox n ask for jardine or write to murraypark mate, be sure to keep us up to date if u get them :)

best wishes for yer twin boys x