USA beat England in the World Cup!

This was posted last week.

I think it is meant as it was like a victory for them, or just sheer stupidity from our cousins over the Atlantic :lol:

Think they were trying to say it was like a victory. :sherlock:

Sorry about the repost. doh I never saw it until yesterday when it arrived on my pc via what must have been the slowest e-mail in history. :happy:

I think it is meant as it was like a victory for them, or just sheer stupidity from our cousins over the Atlantic :lol:

Sorry about the repost. doh I never saw it until yesterday when it arrived on my pc via what must have been the slowest e-mail in history. :happy:

:lol:

You can blame the sunspots for disrupting the delivery of that email finally popping up on your pc.

I thought it was more of a take on the Sun's headline really though, in saying that, the Americans aren't doing themselves any favours either with the headline.