Davis confirms he does not want to leave Ibrox

wvswvq.jpgSteven Davis does not want to leave Glasgow Rangers. Steven Davis was not subject to a bid from Everton last week. No scandal, no conspiracy theory, no ulterior motives. Davis was just ill and in his bed. The rumours did allow him to have a little laugh to himself from his sick bed though.

"I had a little virus last weekend.I was in my bed and had to miss the win over Kilmarnock. But I was aware of some of the stuff doing the rounds. I received a few texts about me supposedly leaving the club and had a little laugh."

Davis is now of the mindset that the club has the squad in place for the year, one that is able to compete across the board. He doesn't expect there to be any more movement out of Ibrox before the end of the transfer window, at least if there is, it won't be anything to do with the bank. He has no aspirations to leave Rangers.

<p style="text-align: justify;">"A lot of players were up for sale in the past but hopefully that's not the case now. I'm hoping we can keep all of our players and I certainly plan to be here."

View the full article