*****Rangers B / u18s / Youth Thread*****

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Thought with the season getting officially underway tonight it would be worth having a single thread with all chat in it.

Game tonight v Civil Service Strollers at Christie Gillies Park in Edinburgh. You can buy tickets via the Fanbase App.
Playing again on Tuesday v East Kilbride at K Park in East Kilbride. Again you can buy tickets via the Fanbase App. 

You can also buy a Season Ticket to home games at Dumbarton here: https://tickets.rangers.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductEvent.aspx?ProductSubType=STAR

I think with some of the key players from last season getting first team opportunities, moving on or being out on loan, this season could be really different. Civil Service last season thumped us in Dumbarton and then we narrowly beat them 1-0 away from home so tonight will be quite interesting.

Agree that they could struggle mate.

Big jump from 18’s to that development level.

12 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

How did they play? 

I think it'll take a little time for them to get going, especially with the new signings and losing the amount of players they have.

The score certainly isn't horrendous.

It wasn’t great.

Think it will be a long season.

As you say though a lot of new players at this level. And they have lost McClelland, King, Lowry, Weston, Devine, McCann etc

12 hours ago, Elfideldo said:

Young Lewis Budinauckas seems to be coming along mate, is he a decent prospect for us? I know his old man who is mad as a box of frogs(Must be a keeper thing).