Recommendations?

Renton

Awrite. I need you guys to recommend some books to me, as far as Ger's history and things of that nature. Is there one (or a few) that are better, or more concise? I say books, mainly, as I'm not sure how many of the DVDs would actually work out for me over here. Im in the USA. Thanks.

Awrite. I need you guys to recommend some books to me, as far as Ger's history and things of that nature. Is there one (or a few) that are better, or more concise? I say books, mainly, as I'm not sure how many of the DVDs would actually work out for me over here. Im in the USA. Thanks.

You mean because of region coding? You can get around that on most DVD players. Oh wait a minute you mean NTSC/PAL probs... doh !

You mean because of region coding? You can get around that on most DVD players. Oh wait a minute you mean NTSC/PAL probs... doh !

I have seen that some players will even work around the PAL problem, just haven't bought one yet.

I'm in Mississippi, btw.