No long back

FlippinEck

Terrific result again, I didnt think we deserved to lose that game, we created a lot of chances and their keeper pulled off some brilliant saves, but I must admit I was nearly about to accept the 1-1 draw before Naismith struck, the whole place exploded and the sing song after the game was terrific.

Thought Weiss, Miller and Whittaker were our least effective players, Jelavic and Edu did alright and Davis, Papac, Naismith were our best performers I thought.

I really cant take these dramatic games any more, can we just go back to pumping teams 3-0 please :(

On another note, Hearts are a bunch of time wasting, cheating bastards though and they didnt deserve much from that game and I hope their fans get the book thrown at them for the missles they launched at our players after the winning goal

What missiles? never saw that on footage

They threw a green juice bottle, and a red cup amongst other smaller items

You can see papac pointing to the green bottle on the replay of the goal

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/steven-naismith-hearts-4572381/

Hearts this afternoon issued a condemnatory statement following the events at the end of today's Clydesdale Bank Premier League fixture against Rangers.

In a regrettable incident, following Steven Naismith's winning goal celebrations, assistant referee Willie Conquer was struck by an object from the Main Stand.

A club spokesperson said: "This is an utterly unacceptable situation and Hearts will pursue those who have let the good name of the club down.

"We will take very strong action.

"There is no place at Tynecastle for what happened and we apologise unreservedly to Mr Conquer for the incident."

Hearts website