Refereeing

KERRZO

Sitting watching the game yesterday and it made me think how poor the standard of refereeing is in Scotland. If that game had been reffed by a whistler down south I think we would have seen some more justice. I mean Collum got almost every big decision wrong IMO. Stokes should have walked, Samaras should have been booked and then had a straight red card tackle at the end, McCulloch was unlucky with his first booking but the 2nd foul was nailed on a booking so could have went, Juarez and Majstarovic both should have been booked, the later's foul being similar to McCulloch's 2nd foul, Broadfoot's penalty was very very soft and Ki volleying Naisy. All in all an awful performance from the ref IMO. We need refs with a bit more bottle and who can make the big calls at the the right time. Rant over.

all celtc games should have foreign refs from now on.

not just v us.

when their fans are out in the streets threatening officials then theirs no way that they can have scottish officials. oh and their club should be made to foot the bill for the extra costs involved.

One problem with Scottish football is it is nearly impossible to get a completely impartial referee such is our footballing landscape. Rangers and Celtic dominate football in this country, and very few football followers are truely neutral. We're a small country with 2 huge clubs.

I don't doubt our referees integrity, I believe they do their best, but surely when it comes to hairline decisions, instinct has to take over. I think I'm a very fair person, and fairly rational. However if I was referee'ing a celtic game, I'd find it very hard to give them the benefit of the doubt, or.... not over compensate so people didn't think I was being impartial.

It's getting to the point that every time a referee makes a decision that Lemmon or Lawwell doesn't agree with and they deem it as being biased against them, they demand said referee doesn't officiate in their games again...They are slowly running out of officials they deem as not being anti-Sellick :anguish:

It's pretty bad when they are complaining that a well documented Catholic referee is biased against them and call him a dirty cheating masonic bastard. :wanker: :wanker:

He had a fucking shocker in many ways but biased he most certainly wasn't.

It's getting to the point that every time a referee makes a decision that Lemmon or Lawwell doesn't agree with and they deem it as being biased against them, they demand said referee doesn't officiate in their games again...They are slowly running out of officials they deem as not being anti-Sellick :anguish:

It's pretty bad when they are complaining that a well documented Catholic referee is biased against them and call him a dirty cheating masonic bastard. :wanker: :wanker:

He had a fucking shocker in many ways but biased he most certainly wasn't.

Bottom line is that there will soon be as many people wanting to take up refereeing as there are wanting to wear a dress and bugger young boys.

Who in their right mind would take up refereeing in this country with the abuse and death threats you get not to mention your every decision open to scrutiny and criticism.

Collum had a howler yesterday and just like the bheasts was hyped up to ridiculous levels by an organisation running short on decent referees.

Scottish Football is in danger of imploding if they keep this level of abuse up.

it should also be noted that collum gave celtc every single 50-50 decision.

ki dived a dozen times and got free kicks. the ladyboy fould every single time he went for a header.

i actually hope the vemin foce collum out of football hes that bad. one things for sure we dont have the clout to get rid of him and we would be so much better of without him.