Proud to be a Bear

After looking at Strachan's and Lennon's reactions to the incident against Falkirk, i'm just glad that i can't imagine anyone at Rangers acting like that.

Ferguson & PLG (and Mcleish before him) have much more class than those two. Pity McNamara left, i actually had some respect for that guy.

and before strachan was on the scene, they had O'Neill......enough said!

Proud to be a Bear.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at Strachan's and Lennon's reactions to the incident against Falkirk, i'm just glad that i can't imagine anyone at Rangers acting like that.

Ferguson & PLG (and Mcleish before him) have much more class than those two. Pity McNamara left, i actually had some respect for that guy.

Proud to be a Bear.

their reactions were less than favourable, agreed, but football does funny things to people.

I cant think of a Rangers manager who would do that, even Jock Wallace.

It wasnt pretty to see and does the game no good.

Lennon, I dont even want to go into his behaviour. :angry:

Guest greengrass

listen to mr.squeaky.clean. rangers.

ermm.. Ricksen - Laughable..

oneill was an animated manager same as strachan ... and both are and have put pepe and eck the afore mentioned at the boys gate ....regardless of thier styles.

many managers diffrent characters diffrent passions diffrent ways of dealing with things...... the sheffield utd manager etc.... characters in the game ...even look at morihnho with the fist and overjoyed celebrations at times .. and then even the other night commanding to the refs for a yellow card on a player .....even admitting to the media that his players do indeed dive ....

i know who id rather have an animated manager who shows all the fight and attributes and at least shows he cares every game gets into trouble sometimes because of it so what .. mourinho , sir awex even at times ...etc do aswell.... or a gormless guy who just sits in his dugout biting his nails and doing nothing...

listen to mr.squeaky.clean. rangers.

ermm.. Ricksen - Laughable..

oneill was an animated manager same as strachan ... and both are and have put pepe and eck the afore mentioned at the boys gate...

many managers diffrent characters diffrent passions diffrent ways of dealing with things...... even look at morihnho with the fist and overjoyed celebrations at times .. and then even the other night commanding to the refs for a yellow card on a player etc admitting to the media that his players dive ....

fair point with Morhinho gg, but Strachan lost the plot there today. Even if upset, he sets the standards and should keep the dignity.

Tommy Burns (a man I respect highly) would never have done that.

Guest greengrass
we are above them it is that simple, respect for other human beings

above us ?... thatll be a first this season then. <bubblepipe>.. above no one.. yer team and fans are just as bad.. donald findlay qc etc etc all over the years ive witnessed... so dont even try and paint this image of a clean rangers club ... cos it does not exist. FACT.. celtic are pretty much the same.. shit happens at all football clubs.

above us ?... thatll be a first this season then. .. above no one.. yer team and fans are just as bad.. donald findlay qc etc etc... so dont even try and paint this image of a clean rangers club .. cos it does not exist.

you proved how above you we are with your comments earlier mate, and then your back handed apology.

Guest greengrass

above us ?... thatll be a first this season then. <bubblepipe>.. above no one.. yer team and fans are just as bad.. donald findlay qc etc etc... so dont even try and paint this image of a clean rangers club .. cos it does not exist.

you proved how above you we are with your comments earlier mate, and then your back handed apology.

aye just like yer pal intially started that debate.. with his sick vile comments.i wont even go there.

above us ?... thatll be a first this season then. .. above no one.. yer team and fans are just as bad.. donald findlay qc etc etc... so dont even try and paint this image of a clean rangers club .. cos it does not exist.

aye just like yer pal intially started that debate.. with his sick vile comments.i wont even go there.

best not mate, you could get a ban

above us ?... thatll be a first this season then. <bubblepipe>.. above no one.. yer team and fans are just as bad.. donald findlay qc etc etc all over the years ive witnessed... so dont even try and paint this image of a clean rangers club ... cos it does not exist. FACT.. celtic are pretty much the same.. shit happens at all football clubs.

typical response from the resident bampot. Everyone else on here knows exactly what he means byt being 'above' you lot. You're happy to accept any standards of behaviour as long as it means winning, whereas we (as a club and as a support in general) on the other hand, have standards and will not drop them irrespective.

I can sense your next post coming, but remember, we have almost kicked the bigotry out of our club withiin the space of a few short months - it will take your lot years - simply because you never accept that your fellow fans are capable of disgusting behaviour. Morals of pikeys the lot of you.

Guest greengrass

flyfishingf418kz9.jpg

i reply with what i really want to reply with i get banned... for telling facts more often than not.. but no get the blue specs in order..

i am wise to resist now. as i know some of your antics.. and it will just result in a ban on my case.. and a pat on the back for anyone who entices with a load of poop.

typical response from the resident bampot. Everyone else on here knows exactly what he means byt being 'above' you lot. You're happy to accept any standards of behaviour as long as it means winning, whereas we (as a club and as a support in general) on the other hand, have standards and will not drop them irrespective.

I can sense your next post coming, but remember, we have almost kicked the bigotry out of our club withiin the space of a few short months - it will take your lot years - simply because you never accept that your fellow fans are capable of disgusting behaviour. Morals of pikeys the lot of you.

almost kicked it out :lol: you having a giraffe <_< i heard a few songs today m8 but your defo kicking it out doh

above us ?... thatll be a first this season then. .. above no one.. yer team and fans are just as bad.. donald findlay qc etc etc all over the years ive witnessed... so dont even try and paint this image of a clean rangers club ... cos it does not exist. FACT.. celtic are pretty much the same.. shit happens at all football clubs.

almost kicked it out :lol: you having a giraffe <_< i heard a few songs today m8 but your defo kicking it out doh

rangers as a club and supporters have done more in the last 6 months than you lot have done in your lifetime

that is why we are above you.

Guest greengrass

rangers as a club and supporters have done more in the last 6 months than you lot have done in your lifetime

forced too intinially aswell no option but to try and do something with youe so "called" fans club and thier antics over the years..

and we have been doing it aswell. so dont talk a load of piss mate.

Proud to be a Bear.

Today was truly comical from Celtic - quite shameful behaviour. Don't recall anything like that for ... a week from them.

above us ponder2.gif

40pbuqh.jpg