Sound familiar?

ronniemca

Rangers reached 3 finals with that rule in place, winning 1 Euro trophy.

Celtic reached 2 finals winning 1.

It wasnt a bad rule, money and more foreigners hurt the Scottish game in Europe more.

Walter still plays the 3 foreigner rule does he not? :)

(tu)

We were in 3 European finals between 1991 and 1996? Boy I must of drank a lot back then!

We were in 3 European finals between 1991 and 1996? Boy I must of drank a lot back then!

Well it may not have been a rule per say, we just didnt have any foreigners, because we didnt need them.

;)

God knows why i thought that rule was in place back then haha My apologies mate, sorry.

Well it may not have been a rule per say, we just didnt have any foreigners, because we didnt need them.

;)

God knows why i thought that rule was in place back then haha My apologies mate, sorry.

No probs mate, i knew what you meant :)

The days of the waiting list. I remember the old videos of Walters first time in charge, huge sections of empty seats, and in important games too. Not sure at what stage the waiting list stuff happened, can remember it, just not when.

The crowds did not dimish during our horrific season under Eck, i do not think the fans will turn away, were not known for that and we dont turn away from our team like the unwashed. Crowds of 30 odd thousand regularly will never be seen at Ibrox, of that i am sure.

We dont get entertained, that is a fact. We dont have flair players and we do not attack teams the way a Rangers team should attack teams. I think, to some, that is a turn off, but to many, they pay regardless.

Then i must stress, those 2 guys need to do a bit of research, why didnt you tell them? Your bright enough to know. The bank are not to blame, the bank are not at fault and the bank did not spend the millions which took us to this debt, indeed the bank ARE the ones who gave us the money to spend. I have no idea why anyone would blame the bank. To me, its clear as day who is to blame.

Oh dear mate.

I don't know if you are younger than me, but i grew up watching the shite rangers teams of the early 80's under greig and wallace when there was rarely more than 16000 at ibrox every week, the players could hear every insult screamed at them. Rangers supporters are not idiots, nor do we have blind faith.

If we are going to vote with our feet, i would rather us all stay outside the ground in protest for the first 20 mins,rather than leave before the end

I hate the sight of those empty seat in the last 20 mins.

The shite times could come again, and only the real hardcore will be at ibrox every week should it happen.just as it was then.

Funny, when souness came and spent all that money,put a winning team on the park, me and my dad couldn't even pay at the parent and child gate in the Copland, as we had done for the previous 5 years, week in,week out.The gloryhunters had taken over.Probably the same mob who leave after 65 mins every other saturday now.

No Surrender

Rab

Oh dear mate.

I don't know if you are younger than me, but i grew up watching the shite rangers teams of the early 80's under greig and wallace when there was rarely more than 16000 at ibrox every week, the players could hear every insult screamed at them. Rangers supporters are not idiots, nor do we have blind faith.

If we are going to vote with our feet, i would rather us all stay outside the ground in protest for the first 20 mins,rather than leave before the end

I hate the sight of those empty seat in the last 20 mins.

The shite times could come again, and only the real hardcore will be at ibrox every week should it happen.just as it was then.

Funny, when souness came and spent all that money,put a winning team on the park, me and my dad couldn't even pay at the parent and child gate in the Copland, as we had done for the previous 5 years, week in,week out.The gloryhunters had taken over.Probably the same mob who leave after 65 mins every other saturday now.

No Surrender

Rab

Im mid 30's mate. The club have moved on from what we were in the 80's, sadly we didnt move on from what we were in the 90's, we went backwards and ars till in reverse.

You are correct Rangers fans are not idiots, but a huge portion of them certainly do have blind faith. Just look at how fans react on here when anyone dare say anything negative but truthful about the club.

Fans leaving before the end has always happened, its a price we pay for having our ground so close to the Underground station(s) maybe? I know myself standing in the queue there after watching another negative dross filled performance is excruciating. Its almost tradition leaving early, albeit a crap one.

I agree, i also hate the sight of fans streaming out, it makes my blood boil, no matter what anyone says, it is embarrassing for the club and fans.

I dont think times will ever be as hard as they were then, i just dont see it.

You are correct about the gloryhunters mate.

(tu)

Probably the same mob who leave after 65 mins every other saturday now.

What is wrong with a season ticket holder opting to leave early?

We leave 5-10 minutes early most weeks simply because we have a long drive home and if we don't, the journey home would take over 2 hours. Couple that with the fact we have to leave home at 12pm, in order to get there in plenty of time, you might understand that people leaving early might have a reason and as they pay their ticket price and dedicate a lot of personal time to watch their team.

Rangers supporter I am, glory hunter I am not!

What is wrong with a season ticket holder opting to leave early?

We leave 5-10 minutes early most weeks simply because we have a long drive home and if we don't, the journey home would take over 2 hours. Couple that with the fact we have to leave home at 12pm, in order to get there in plenty of time, you might understand that people leaving early might have a reason and as they pay their ticket price and dedicate a lot of personal time to watch their team.

Rangers supporter I am, glory hunter I am not!

2 hours? Is that all? We have thousands of fans who travel many hours longer than you. Trust me, the players notice it and it does the club no good when half the stadium is empty with the most decisive moments of a match still to play.

No on is calling you, per say, a glory hunter mate.

(tu)