CCS.

TeamHero

Just need some help regarding season tickets.

Never had a season ticket before and currently only have a half season ticket.

Once the season starts again I'll be looking to get myself a full season ticket, thing is, being only 18, I doubt very much i'll have the £400+ pound it is to purchase it outright. Would I be correct in thinking that you can set up a Direct Debit, where the money comes off in a certain amount each month? or have I just misunderstood alot of things i've read.

Cheers for the help, apologies if this is in the wrong place.

(tu)

That's correct. It's 4 payments that comes off via Direct Debit.

I'm guessing there's an option for this at the checkout, once the tickets are back up for purchase?

What are the 4 payments? £100 each time or is it all depending on the games in that quarter?

I'm guessing there's an option for this at the checkout, once the tickets are back up for purchase?

What are the 4 payments? £100 each time or is it all depending on the games in that quarter?

It's 4 even payments. I think the last one comes off in October.

It's been years since I done it, so maybe someone else can confirm for you mate (tu)

I did this for my season ticket this season im a concession my tickets came to around £430 so 4 equal payments of that come off every month and if you haven't got the money in your ticket is invalid if theres any games on that week.

£430 for a concession season ticket? where do you sit? I'm only bout £400 and something for the Copland.

GF1 mate (tu).

Could have been 300 and something but I can't remember properly wasn't me paying for it lol. Will be me coughing it up next season tho :anguish:

U CAN pay ur first season ticket up I done it last year and that was my first year with a full season ticket. If u renew straight away it will be May, June, July, August. Last year a got mine in August so a paid Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov.

Gf1 for me was about £110 a month

U CAN pay ur first season ticket up I done it last year and that was my first year with a full season ticket. If u renew straight away it will be May, June, July, August. Last year a got mine in August so a paid Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov.

Gf1 for me was about £110 a month

They let you pay in instalments because they were basically getting another ticket sold in August.

I can assure you if all seasons had been taken up, you wouldn't even have gotten one come August, therefore you wouldn't have had the option to pay it by instalments.

If i read correctly booler, and assuming u ment season 'tickets', u are telling me if all season tickets wer sold I wouldnt have got one?

That's fairly obvious that if something is sold out u can't get it!? But I don't see what that has to do with paying ur season ticket up???

It would make more sense that they would only give tick in May at renewals so that all season tickets are paid in full before the start of the season.

I may have picked u up wrong though.....

If i read correctly booler, and assuming u ment season 'tickets', u are telling me if all season tickets wer sold I wouldnt have got one?

That's fairly obvious that if something is sold out u can't get it!? But I don't see what that has to do with paying ur season ticket up???

It would make more sense that they would only give tick in May at renewals so that all season tickets are paid in full before the start of the season.

I may have picked u up wrong though.....

If you buy a season in April, and it's your 1st time, you will have to pay it in full.

After that, if you want to renew, you can use the Direct Debit Scheme.

Obviously, if you ask them in August for a season, but only on condition they let you pay in instalments, then they'll allow you as it's a "sale" for the club.

Basically, the rules are that you can't pay your 1st season ticket in instalments.

Ye were allowed a weans season on the Direct Debit Scheme.

Thats how ye got it.

Right. You should have made that clear in your first post.

No season books in tic for your first ticket, unless it's a kids.

Don't worry, Gaz. I'll keep ye right (tu)

Right. You should have made that clear in your first post.

No season books in tic for your first ticket, unless it's a kids.

Don't worry, Gaz. I'll keep ye right (tu)

Thanks...................................................................ya cunt! :anguish:

Time for ma bed - nighty night. :love: