Aaron Lennon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedro, Valencia, Ronaldo, Navas, Pablo Hernandez, the list goes on.

Pedro is a left winger.

Navas hasn't been the same this season and I wouldn't class Robben or Messi as right midfielders, more inside forwards.

I'd also have Lennon over Valencia and Hernandez.

Krasic, Ronaldo and maybe Nani are the only ones I can think of that I'd have over Lennon.

Don't understand why people are saying that Pedro is a left winger when has played on the right wing far more than the left this season, and even last. Even if you consider Pedro to be better on the left he has scored 17 goals this season from the right wing, on top of his assists.

Pedro, Valencia, Ronaldo, Navas, Pablo Hernandez, the list goes on.

The same Valencia who hasnt played for months and Jesus Navas who hasnt had a good game this season??

If your list does go on try and pick people who are actually playing well or at least playing...

Pedro is a left winger.

Navas hasn't been the same this season and I wouldn't class Robben or Messi as right midfielders, more inside forwards.

I'd also have Lennon over Valencia and Hernandez.

Krasic, Ronaldo and maybe Nani are the only ones I can think of that I'd have over Lennon.

Pedro plays on the right mate!

I would have him, Santi Carzola and Mata well before Lennon, i would probably say Adam Johnson is better that Aaron Lennon as well tbh...