a shot on goal

I have NEVER saw a team as bad at football basics in all my life. First touch, retention of the ball, picking out a 5-10 yard pass.... Its absolutely fucking ridiculous. Foster, Edu, Whittaker are the main culprits but

even our so called best players are getting known for it aswell. How long can we go on like this for? I think I am right in saying that it was quoted by Walter Smith that becuase of such a small squad and fixture

congestion that they were only doing light training sessions.... Is this beginning to show now? are we getting lazy because of it? Something NEEDS to fucking happen. Usually the 3-0 defeat would be enough boot up the

arse for us to stand up and take notice. But we are falling away without a trace....

I write this 64 minutes into this game and I write it now because I dont see us scoring a goal even if we played for 180 minutes.... Let it be clear also, this is not down to the 7 players missing tonight, or even the 10

men which we have played most of the match with..... Its just simply not good enough. We do we do now? We cant invest... Our youth players IMO cannot cut it apart from maybe Jamie Ness. I sit here dejected, fed up and

wondering how many times more I can endure watch that fucking shite on a weekly basis.

and a quick PS, Callum Murray, what a fucking abomination of a man you are. Absolute fucking cretin.

whit did you expect a goal get a grip

It has finally happened. Walters negative "we arent good enough" attitude has finally reached the fans. He has already installed this mentality among the management team, the players, and now some fans.

Of course we should expect a goal. We are Rangers, and against them, in a cup game where its all or nothing, we should not be content with damage limitation.