Fan-fuckng-tastic.

simon

What a performance, what a display.

Rope a dope. We have been out performed and outclassed in every old firm from the 2nd of January onwards, yet, when it matters! We turn up, we show what we can do.

Steven Davis, a class apart today. What a game.

Couldn't be happier. :crabflute:

Steven Davis was fucking superb today, absolute mile above anyone on the park. Performance of the season.

Delighted with today, totally played them off the park, outsang the cunts, and defeated them when it mattered the most.

No Surrender!

Why do you keep saying 'rope a dope'? :lol:

Forgive me if you being sarcastic but I believe it's a boxing term where you pretend your out on your feet and as your opponent comes in to finish you off you make a miraculous recovery knocking him out :box: - see the last four old firm games and then today - :2gunsfiring_v1: KAPOW*$£$!^&%!!! :21: WATP :lol:

Why do you keep saying 'rope a dope'? :lol:

:lol:

I swear to God this is how I look at it. Ali vs Foreman. Round 1 2nd of Jan, they win 2-0, round 2 Scottish cup 2-2, round 3 Big Jock new camp 3-0 round 4!!! Scottish cup replay 1-0.... and then Ali(Rangers) steps up, with one swift blow..lands an earth shattering punch..Foreman is rocked to his core... he moves up his assault...one more punch and foreman falls.

The Rangers win the cup. Rope - a -fucking- dope.