I had to have a lie down!

Loan Ranger

What a day - what a game!

Never has watching a game of football taken it out of me soo much.

Once the adrenalin wore off I was fucked! My head was pounding and I was done.

Had to go for a lie down - fell into a beautiful sleep with a huge smileon my face.

The boys were fantastic today - an understatement at best...

No one let us down today and I certainly feared the worst when i realised 2 of our biggest mishitters of recent Whittaker and Edu were playing CB and RB. Whitaker in particular was superb - Edu still looked like he was playing with a square ball but he did enough.

The emotion.

I will never forget Jelavic after scoring the winner - there was no hiding how much that meant to him.

And although I have not been a supporter of Walters tactics recently (which was probably justified after today) He is and will always be a man I both admire, love and respect - I have no shame in admitting that I was filling up watching his interview after the game.

A special mention also to No Surrender Davie Weir - he rolled back the clock and put in a performance of a lifetime - its hard to single anyone out as they were all fantastic and everyone did their job.

The monkey is off our back and presently making his way over to the other side of Glasgow - when he arrives I hope they treat him well.

Its great to be a bear and we are most definately the people!

54 on its way.