Leggat - Take a bow

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spiers readership is less than 0k per week.

id bet very good money more people read leggats blog never mind his work in the daiy star.

does he still do some work for the star? I know he did but i havent bought a star since they stuck 5p on the price :craphead:

More people on messageboards read Spiers stuff than people in real life......

almost certianly.

those same people though all read leggat.

so we can call that a wash. now we just need to work out what sells more the times scotland edition or the daily star.

unless im mistaken the times have a woeful sales rate at the minute! I think someone posted the sales on one of the Rangers sites and like every other paper the OC has worked in its dwindled since hes been there.

RC as you always tell us is for tims, so obviously he would be doing well there.

I dont really understand why you have been getting excited about this. It shouldnt matter if Daffy duck wrote the blog, it was the truth about an arsehole!

Im not excited, at all, its very boring. Ive already said it was refreshing and i enjoyed reading it.

:rolleyes:

This is not about his blog, im looking for a link to the any article you read every Sunday in the rhags.

But its match reports he does anytime i have read it! Do you think we are making it up? Tbh it reads something like "Bolton's second goal was a great move between Elmander and Taylor" its nothing really exciting

Heres a great article involving David Leggat :craphead:

A retired teacher who spent four days trapped in a freezing toilet says he survived by dipping his feet in hot water.

David Leggat was stuck in the bathroom at his bowling club with no food or contact with the outside world after the door jammed behind him.

The 55-year-old, who spent 16 hours of each day in darkness, was eventually freed after cleaner Cathy Scollay heard his cries for help and raised the alarm.

"There was no reason for anyone to come looking for him," she said. "David looked awfully grey and shaky when he came out but he managed to walk up the road to his house."

Leggat's ordeal began when he went to use the toilets at the Kittybrewster and Woodside Bowling Club in Aberdeen, England.

He became trapped as the outside handle of the toilet door had fallen off a few days earlier. When he went into the bathroom, the inside handle jammed.

The unmarried bowler, who is the club's wine convener, said he quickly realized he was in for a long wait as the club is rarely used in winter.

The retired English and history teacher told Aberdeen's Evening Express newspaper: "I had nothing with me to eat so I sipped cold tap water to keep me going. "I did a survival course once and knew I had to keep my feet warm, so I kept running a basin of hot water and putting my feet in to send the heat through my body."

Club secretary Bob Ewing was called and used a screwdriver to open the door.

"At least there was a toilet to use," Leggat told the Evening Express. "The only thing I regret is not getting trapped behind the bar."

But its match reports he does anytime i have read it! Do you think we are making it up? Tbh it reads something like "Bolton's second goal was a great move between Elmander and Taylor" its nothing really exciting

That was not for you, its for the one who claims to read his articles every Sunday via the rhags. I dont care what it is he writes, the fact remains he does not work in the mainstream mhedia yet several posters are tying themselves in knots claiming he does. A wee freelance article here and there or some freelance match descriptions is fuck all compared to what Creep does and that is in no way a defence of the OC, i despise that bastard.

The only articles i can find of Leggoman are from 2009. :rolleyes:<cr>

(tu)

That was not for you, its for the one who claims to read his articles every Sunday via the rhags. I dont care what it is he writes, the fact remains he does not work in the mainstream mhedia yet several posters are tying themselves in knots claiming he does. A wee freelance article here and there or some freelance match descriptions is fuck all compared to what Creep does and that is in no way a defence of the OC, i despise that bastard.

The only articles i can find of Leggoman are from 2009. :rolleyes:<cr>

(tu)

He is still a journalist and a member of the NUJ who writes for the Express and Sunday Express doing match reports of a weekend.

I am struggling to find a reason for you making a mountain out of a molehill to be perfectly honest.

Spiers is being protected by Linklater (among others) and was hounded out of the Herald by Charlie Gordon for being a snivelling,conniving,workshy piece of shit.

As Leggat has alluded to on several occasions the new overall Editor (Dinsmore) may not be as protective of this Odious Creep once he sees for himself how little journalistic work he actually does for his over inflated salary and ego.

He is still a journalist and a member of the NUJ who writes for the Express and Sunday Express doing match reports of a weekend.

I am struggling to find a reason for you making a mountain out of a molehill to be perfectly honest.

Spiers is being protected by Linklater (among others) and was hounded out of the Herald by Charlie Gordon for being a snivelling,conniving,workshy piece of shit.

As Leggat has alluded to on several occasions the new overall Editor (Dinsmore) may not be as protective of this Odious Creep once he sees for himself how little journalistic work he actually does for his over inflated salary and ego.

Im not, 3 of you were and are.

Time will tell i guess, i couldnt care less, all i wanted was an answer which i got around 400 posts ago, God knows why its still dragging on, oh i do, some retard on another post trying to be smart.

Cheers anyway.

(tu)

I would rather not, so you cant provide a link, is that because you are a liar?

cant see why you are getting your frillies in a twist-leggo's journalistic position has been clarified-why keep stamping your feet on the issue?

I would rather not, so you cant provide a link, is that because you are a liar?

What point is it that you are trying to prove? That you are right and every other cunt is wrong. Fukin grow up and walk round to the Pakis on Saturday and fukin buy a Star. no need for links and no one is lying.

Seriously at times you are a fukin Retard.

What point is it that you are trying to prove? That you are right and every other cunt is wrong. Fukin grow up and walk round to the Pakis on Saturday and fukin buy a Star. no need for links and no one is lying.

Seriously at times you are a fukin Retard.

Hes a nobody, thats my point as has been proven only for others to tangle themsleves in knots mumbling otherwise.

A Star :lol: Im not even sure that is a true either!

And you of all people calling anyone a retard, you should know better.