Has the intimidation from Lennon been dealt with?

They've certainly got all the excuses lined up to bin him when we win the league. I hope they keep him for at least the start of next season though. His 500 players he will sign in the summer will be hilarious to watch, and I expect there will be a lot more fireworks between him and Ally, because I can't see Ally backing off from his behaviour.

But whenever he goes and for whatever reason, its a dead cert it will be because of the 'pressure' of his fake death threats. And how all the bad proddies were going to shoot him so he had to get away.

Personally I think he's a long term liability to any Celtc side so I hope he stays as long as possible.

He won't get away with this as an excuse mate.

If this was the reason he had to "resign" then he'd just move on to another club.

That won't happen - nobody will want his type managing their club.

He won't get away with this as an excuse mate.

If this was the reason he had to "resign" then he'd just move on to another club.

That won't happen - nobody will want his type managing their club.

I'm not so convinced. I suppose a lot will depend where and when they bin him, but I would fully expect them to do it in such a way as to make out the reason he is being binned and the reason he failed was because he was under all that pressure. When in reality, he is walking time bomb waiting to explode at any minute.

But you're right, anyone with any amount of common sense wouldn't want such a person anywhere near their club. We haven't even seen the worst of Lemon yet, of that I am sure, because we failed to put the pressure on him when we had the chance. But that will come. The day of reckoning.

I'm not so convinced. I suppose a lot will depend where and when they bin him, but I would fully expect them to do it in such a way as to make out the reason he is being binned and the reason he failed was because he was under all that pressure. When in reality, he is walking time bomb waiting to explode at any minute.

But you're right, anyone with any amount of common sense wouldn't want such a person anywhere near their club. We haven't even seen the worst of Lemon yet, of that I am sure, because we failed to put the pressure on him when we had the chance. But that will come. The day of reckoning.

Sorry mate - just re-read my post and it's not too clear what I was getting at.

I do agree with everything you say - what I was trying to say was that if they use us as an excuse for him having to resign, we should remind them shortly after, that he could have taken on another club away from Glasgow.............................................................................................................but is still unemployed.

Fuck, I'm struggling here tae say whit am thinking! Need tae sleep.

Sorry mate - just re-read my post and it's not too clear what I was getting at.

I do agree with everything you say - what I was trying to say was that if they use us as an excuse for him having to resign, we should remind them shortly after, that he could have taken on another club away from Glasgow.............................................................................................................but is still unemployed.

Fuck, I'm struggling here tae say whit am thinking! Need tae sleep.

Its ok I get what you mean ;)

you've got a point!

Tbh I'd be disappointed if it wasn't mccoist vs Lennon next season!

Im not really bothered who there manager is, when we win this league Lennon may be all they can afford. MON would be a good PR stunt, but it would be only that, they couldnt finance his needs and Ally would have footballers good enough to outplay the typical hammer throwers he would bring in.

I predict he will be sacked at the end of the season. The celtc PR machine will however say he has retired due to death threats, etc. The real reasons will be his continuing alcoholism and his failure to win the league.

You heard it here first :pipe:

I agree with this, Lemon was brought in to cause as much trouble and stir the shit for the SFA and us. If he won the league by causing all this trouble, so much the better, but if he doesn't win anything for them then he will quietly go blaming pressure from the big bad bigots. This policy could of only have been dreamed up by an failed politician??????. :sherlock: