Tomorrow

jafrfc

This forum is there in order for each one of us to share different opinions on everything to do with rangers. There are many of us that contribute to this forum and in some cases disagree with each other.

However tomorrow, I know that everyone of us will stand side by side and spur our team on to win another championship. This season has been plauged by distractions. But our team has stuck to their task, others may view it as luck but the people who wear the light blue and stand proud of their traditions know it as more than luck.

We have the fight and determination and it is that which will take us hopefully onto three in a row and unite every ger across the world in our common cause.

As you wake up early tomorrow and look out from your window into the mist of the Glasgow morning you will be hit by the fact that this city is ours, we own this city.

Meant to say 'today' as topic headline,

not long now and like many other fellow bears i can't sleep (thought a few sherbits would help, only made it worse) but like most i will wake early worry for four hours open that first beer then sit back relax and enjoy the show, by 25 mins (12:55 today) killie are down 2-0 mankys are still at 0-0 and the party begins. W.A.T.P